In mid-January, the United States Postal Service announced an increase in standard postal rates, going into effect on January 27, 2019:
• All presorted nonprofit mail will increase 4-5%, depending on sortation level
• Co-Mingle rates (combining your mail with that of other organizations for more efficiency and lower costs) will also increase approximately $8 per million
• First Class postage will increase to 55 cents per mail piece
• First Class Flats will increase to $1.15 per mail piece
• There is also an anticipated freight increase of 7-10%.
Please contact your One and All account team for more information.